The Harpoon Gun is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It is a black gun that shoots harpoons. This weapon has somewhat decent damage, a good fire rate, a slightly low capacity, and average mobility.
It seems to be a modest, standard and powerful weapon. It has a black and white handle, a clip that contains a few harpoons in it, a white scope, one harpoon that it on the light brown nozzle and it has other white and light brown details.
This weapon shoots light gray harpoons with a slow bullet travel time, so it works best in close range. These harpoons can pierce through players and make them bleed, which means that they temporarily lose extra health. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 2x zoom optic sight, mainly to aim more accurately.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of harpoons from the bottom and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Always aim for the head at enemy players.
- This has a 2X scope, however, use the scope in medium-range, because the harpoon has a slow bullet travel time. Generally, the recommended range to use this weapon is at close to medium ranges. Also, play at close range maps like Pool Party, as a result, it will have many disadvantages in long-ranged maps like Heaven Garden.
- When encountering players wielding weapons like the Storm Hammer, stay away from the player, but not too far, then kill the player by aiming for the head.
- Burst fire, as it has a slightly fast fire rate and a limited capacity. Also, the crosshair drastically spreads if spraying and praying, so it is best to burst fire, even at close range.
- Use gadgets like the Battle Mech and the Demon Stone, as they have a certain advantage in beating its users.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- When fighting, it is easy to dodge the Harpoon Gun's harpoons. Stay at long range, or at least at medium range, then finish them off with a Primary weapon.
- Initial release.
- It was given the bleeding attribute.
- It was also removed from the Armory.
It was brought back into the Fighter Chest.
- Even when running out of ammunition, a harpoon is still shown on the nozzle.
- It is one of the three weapons to have a magazine which indicates the ammunition from the exterior. The two other weapons being the Pencil Thrower and the Bad Doctor.
- Normally, a harpoon gun would be a more crossbow-type looking weapon. However, in Pixel Gun 3D, it seems to be a large gun which shoots harpoons.