|“||It used to be a harpy long time ago. Now it is a weapon at your service. Magic can do a weapon out of you as well. Not a mythical tho.||”|
—Weapon's description in the Gallery
Harpy is a magic-fantasy themed weapon that shoots out exploding dusts. It has moderate damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a fast mobility. It is 5 shots with area damage and Lifesteal.
It is a pistol which has wings at the rear end of the weapon, a green crystal as the magazine of the weapon, and it can also move by itself.
Whenever the gun is fired, exploding dusts will start coming out from the tip of the gun. The back "wings" of the gun will move by itself and act like real wings. Then, it comes back into its original look and repeat.
When the gun needs to reload, the player will take out the green magazine(magic stone) and replace it with a new one. It has no delay animation.
- Stay in short range to get the best results.
- It has "Lifesteal", meaning you can sap enemies of their . For that reason, you can use this weapon as a self-healing device.
- This is an area damage weapon so use that to your advantage.
- This could be used for category spamming due to its medium fire rate, medium damage and no delay properties.
- Don't worry if you run out of ammo because the reload speed is super fast.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use strong 1 shot weapons to kill them before they kill you.
- Avoid its shots, since your HP will be sucked to the user if you get hit.
- Strafe, so the user will waste time, life and ammo trying to suck your HP.
- Use area damage or fast firing Primary weapons.
- Use high AOE weapons to overwhelm the user.
Pair this weapon with a sniper like the One Shot to finish enemies off with.
- Initial release.
- Strangely, despite its mythological feel, its firing sound is similar (but being quite too modern at the same tine) to that of the IWI MTAR-21 (Tavor Assault Rifle) from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- It is one of the mythological themed weapons in the game.
- This is the first Backup weapon with Lifesteal attribute.
- Its reload sound is similar to the Acid Pistol and Healing Carp.