|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Harpy is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Season Battle Pass.
It is a pistol which has wings at the rear end of the weapon, a green crystal as the magazine of the weapon, and it can also move by itself.
It has moderate damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a fast mobility. It is 5 shots with area damage and lifesteal.
- Stay in short range to get the best results.
- It has "Lifesteal", meaning you can sap enemies of their HP. For that reason, you can use this weapon as a self-healing device.
- This is an area damage weapon so use that to your advantage.
- This could be used for category spam due to its low fire rate and medium damage.
- Stay in long range and use snipers to get best results.
- Use strong 1 shot weapons to kill them before they kill you.
- Avoid its shots, since your HP will be sucked to the user if you get hit.
- Use area damage weapons.
Pair this weapon with a sniper like the One Shot to finish enemies off with.
- Strangely, despite its mythological feel, its firing sound is similar (but being quite too modern at the same tine) to that of the IWI MTAR-21 from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- It is one of the mythological-themed weapons in the game.
- This is a first Backup weapon with Lifesteal attribute.