|“||It used to be a harpy long time ago. Now it is a weapon at your service. Magic can do a weapon out of you as well. Not a mythical tho.||”|
—Weapon's description in the Gallery
It is a pistol which has wings at the rear end of the weapon, a green crystal as the magazine of the weapon, and it can also move by itself.
It has moderate damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a fast mobility. It is 5 shots with area damage and Lifesteal.
- Stay in short range to get the best results.
- It has "Lifesteal", meaning you can sap enemies of their HP. For that reason, you can use this weapon as a self-healing device.
- This is an area damage weapon so use that to your advantage.
- This could be used for category spam due to its medium fire rate and medium damage.
- Don't worry if you run out of ammo because the reload speed is super fast.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use strong 1 shot weapons to kill them before they kill you.
- Avoid its shots, since your HP will be sucked to the user if you get hit.
- Strafe, so he will waste time, life and ammo trying to suck your HP.
- Use area damage or fast firing Primary weapons.
Pair this weapon with a sniper like the One Shot to finish enemies off with.
- Initial release.
- Strangely, despite its mythological feel, its firing sound is similar (but being quite too modern at the same tine) to that of the IWI MTAR-21 (Tavor Assault Rifle) from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- It is one of the mythological themed weapons in the game.
- This is the first Backup weapon with Lifesteal attribute.
- Its reload sound is similar to the Acid Pistol and Healing Carp.