The pet may look like a blue spider but with 4 legs. Above its head is some kind of green plant, with one eye and a squid-alike mouth underneath.
- The Headbug deals high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, bring this pet with you to protect yourself from enemies attacking from behind.
- Your Headbug teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- The Headbug deals poison damage to the opponent, so use that as your advantage to take out the opponent.
- It has low health meaning that it can be killed in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.