|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Storm Trooper Headphones.
- Not to be confused with Headphones (Cosmetic Hat).
It is a pair of headphones that has a grey-white headband, black ear pads, and red housings.
☆: Gives its user more damage on all Primary weapons (+5%).
- Use this to increase the damage of Primary weapons.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage of Primary weapons.
- Watch out for Primary weapon users with the Headphones. Take them out from long range or ambush them.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- Some players make a mic on their skin to adapt the accessory to their skin.
- However, a cosmetic version of the headphones was introduced to the game, and that pair of headphones included a mic with it, making it no longer necessary to draw a mic if they would want to have a mic on their headphones.