|“||With the help of alien technology, we have created a weapon that shoots small bubbles. After they touch the enemy, they deal damage to him and replenish a portion of your health.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Healing Carp is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It is obtained from the Oriental Lottery.
It is an oriental-themed weapon that shoots pressured water bubbles. It has decent damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and high mobility.
The Healing Carp looks like a Japanese Koi fish, from its name. It has a scope and is colored mostly gold, white and orange which is similar to the color of a carp. It also has two fins under its 'mouth'.
This weapon shoots pressured water bubbles from its nozzle and these bubbles have a slow bullet travel time for a Primary weapon. However, this weapon can be used to finish off an opponent, especially best at low health, because it has a life steal attribute, which means that the player that has this weapon can recover their health while shooting their opponent. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight, allowing it to fight in a longer range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another.
- This weapon has the attribute Lifesteal and decent fire rate which extends your life by taking the enemies' health all the time.
- Scoping them from the distance will help even further.
- It is best to be near a hiding spot because this weapon can hold 25 ammo per round.
- Try to be in a medium distance away from the foe because this gun has a travel time.
- Use weapons that damage them continuously, like weapons with that of a Poison Spell, Poisonous Vine, or Instigator, which make a hard time for Lifesteal users.
- Engage its users in a long-range attack. The longer the better, since it has travel time.
- Try not to shoot the opponent all the time while they're shooting you as well, doing so is a huge mistake due to the Lifesteal, your opponent will regain health by the second from you while you lose health all the time
- Try to kill them quickly, so its Lifesteal won't give you a hard time.
- Move around in a confusing pattern whenever he is firing towards you in long ranges.
- Use a weapon with a higher fire rate to overpower the enemy.
This weapon works well as both a utility weapon and a general-purpose Primary weapon.
- Equip a close-range weapon with area damage, just like almost any Heavy weapon.
- Equip a long-range weapon with a scope, just like most Sniper weapons.
- The projectile it shoots is similar to that of Water Rifle.
- The Healing Carp is the first Primary weapon that has the Lifesteal attribute.
- This weapon is a reference to Magikarp from Pokémon.