|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Healing Staff is a Melee weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Trader's Van.
The staff has a grey/black body with a green light hologram at the top.
When the staff is used, it will create a healing radius that will heal any teammate inside.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, and a slow mobility. It is mostly 3 shots.
- Unlike most weapons, it's more suitable as a utility weapon than an offensive weapon. However, this weapon also deals very high damage.
- It is useful for countering other melee users.
- It is possible to stay behind a teammate and spam the staff to make the teammate virtually invulnerable.
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team. This is especially useful in game modes such as Raid and Siege.
- If you want to become the Medic , then it's recommended to keep close to the team.
- Make sure you protect the Medic since the Medic can keep the team alive longer.
- If another person on your team is using this weapon and you are too, stay close together, you'll be virtually invincible and deadly at close range.
- Pick off the user at a long-range.
- In a non-melee only close-range fight, shotguns can easily beat its users.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can counter users at close range.
- Avoid getting too close to the user, keep your distance while attacking them.
- Flank around the user and use a high damaging weapon to kill them quickly.
- If the enemy team has a designated healer, target the healer first.
- Use high-damaging weapons to compensate for the teammate-healing ability.
- In a non-melee maps, use ranged weapons often while keeping your distance often.
This weapon should not be used as the main weapon, instead equip a weapon from the Primary, Sniper, or Heavy category. You can still get kills with this as the area damage is quite big.
- It is one of the first weapons to feature the Teammates Healing attribute, the other being the Witch Doctor.
- It is somewhat based off of Mercy's Caduceus Staff from Overwatch.