|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Health Pick-Up is a pick-up which grants the player a somewhat filled health bar when picked up. The amount of health in the Health Bar can be lost from attacks, or self-inflicted damage from their own weapon. Each player starts out with 100 health. In Fort Siege, each player starts out with 50 health
It appears as a red and bold addition symbol.
It appeared as a red heart.
It is used to recover your Health Bar.
ObtainingHealth Pick-Ups can be found in all maps. They each restore a certain amount of health. Each time a player respawns, their health resets.
- Between the 9.2.0 and 10.2.0 updates, players get to restore all of their health when grabbing a Health Pick-Up, instead of 1 health piece (the former system of the health bar).
- In the 10.3.0 update, health pick-ups only restore some of your health. This is because now the player's health increases as they level up. This is made to prevent them from restoring a large amount of health.
- In older versions of Pixel Gun 3D, the health pick-ups were red and were a heart shape. This was changed to a plus shape due to copyright issues.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, the health points have converted into a health bar.
- In the 10.2.0 update, this is no longer purchasable.