|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Health Pick-Up is a pick-up which grants the player a somewhat filled health bar when picked up. The amount of health in the Health Bar can be lost from attacks, or self-inflicted damage from their own weapon. Each player starts out with 100 health.
It appears as a red and bold addition symbol.
It appeared as a red heart.
It is used to fully recover your Health Bar.
In Battle Royale, this pick up partially recovers the player's health, while the medkit pick up would recover the player's health fully.
ObtainingHealth Pick-Ups can be found in all maps. They each restore a certain amount of health. Each time a player respawns, their health resets.
- Between the 9.2.0 and 10.2.0 updates, players get to restore all of their health when grabbing a Health Pick-Up, instead of 1 health piece (the former system of the health bar).
- In the 10.3.0 update, health pick-ups only restore some of your health. This is because now the player's health increases as they level up. This is made to prevent them from restoring a large amount of health.
- In older versions of Pixel Gun 3D, the health pick-ups were red and were a heart shape. This was changed to a plus shape due to copyright issues.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, the health points have converted into a health bar.
- In the 10.2.0 update, this is no longer purchasable.