|“||A quiver filled with knives, as sharp as the words of love, told in the July night, as deadly as the eternal farewell.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a Valentine's Day-themed projectile weapon that throws projectiles. They can make the target bleed, as well as pierce through multiple players. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility.
It is the pair of items being the knife and a shield with pink hearts on it.
The player holds a sharp knife that resembles that of the kunai and some sort of container or shield which holds more of the knives. When the knife is thrown, it leaves behind a trail of heart symbols.
This weapon uses the single-shots system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Defying its looks, you throw a "knife" while you hold a shield.
- Unfortunately, the shield does not give more armor points.
- Just like non-reloading Special weapons, it is not recommended to use the Oilcan module or Explosive Ammo module combo on this weapon as it lacks a reload animation.
- Aim well since it has travel time.
- Use this against those who wield powerful weapons.
- Like most Melee-looking Special weapons, it does not work the way it looks.
- Be wary of the Charm attribute, since it allows this weapon to reduce your weapon's Efficiency if hit by the projectiles.
- Any ranged weapons can easily outmaneuver its users.
- Attack its users from behind so he will not be given more reaction time to retaliate.
- Engage its users in a long-range attack.
- Contrary to what its appearance suggests, it is a ranged weapon, so be aware of it.
- Shotguns can beat its users in close ranges and ambushes.
- Initial release.
- It is one of the few weapons that beguiles the enemies with its appearance not representative to its category.
- Its reskinned version was introduced in the 17.2.0 update.