The Heavy Gifter is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a rocket launcher with a shape of the chimney that shoots explosive gifts. It has good damage, decent fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
The Heavy Gifter is a shoulder-held RPG-type weapon, which is chimney-shaped. There are three red stockings on each side, and a golden bell hanging from the bottom, attached by wrapped Christmas lights around the end of the barrel.
This weapon shoots explosive gifts that can come in different colored boxes and different colored wraps. These gifts perform best in close range, they have a medium bullet travel time and a splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the player opens the back of the chimney, inserts gifts, then closes the back. It has no delay mechanics.
- Despite its statistics due to its low capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon has a slow rate of fire, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat, as it takes 2 rounds to kill the target.
- It is best to use this in close range combat in order to get some kills. Try and avoid long distance combat.
- Run with a highly mobility Melee weapon then aim for the target/opponent.
- Try to pick off its users from afar with long-ranged weapons.
- Use high DPS/damage based weapons such as shotguns for a swift and less complicated duel.
- Always jump and dodge when engaging these users.
Have a long-ranged weapon.
It was removed from the Armory. It has been disguised as an Apocalypse.
This weapon has been added back temporarily and is only available in Event Chests.
It is added back permanently in the Armory for 85 coins.
- It shoots presents, however, they don't contain any surprises.
- If the player listens carefully when they shoot it, you can hear a slight jingle sound.