The Heavy Gifter is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
The Heavy Gifter is a shoulder-held RPG-type weapon, which is chimney-shaped. There are three red stockings on each side, and a golden bell hanging from the bottom, attached by wrapped Christmas lights around the end of the barrel.
- Despite its statistics due to its low capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon has a slow rate of fire, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat, as it takes 2 rounds to kill the target.
- It is best to use this in close range combat in order to get some kills. Try and avoid long distance combat.
- Run with a highly mobility Melee weapon then aim for the target/opponent.
- Try to pick off its users from afar with long-ranged weapons.
- Use high DPS/damage based weapons such as shotguns for a swift and less complicated duel.
- Always jump and dodge when engaging these users.
Have a long ranged weapon.
- It shoots presents, however, they don't contain any surprises.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 update.
- As of the 11.4.0 update, this weapon has been disguised as an Apocalypse Up1.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update this weapon has been added back temporarily and is only available in Event Chests.
- If you listen carefully when someone/you shoots it, you can hear a slight jingle sound.