|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Heavy Machine Gun is a default weapon used in Campaign, Survival, and Deadly Games modes.
It has an all gray color, with a very large drum clip. It is very cumbersome and thick.
The Heavy Machine Gun has low damage, high rate of fire, high capacity, and low mobility.
- This gun, due to its low mobility, causes its users to walk slowly, making it a poor choice when on the run. When not in use, use a weapon with a higher mobility, such as a melee weapon.
- Make sure to stick to cover while using this weapon, its low mobility makes it impractical for strafing.
- This gun's crosshairs get really big after a while. Cool it down after a while. It's best trying to burst fire instead for holding the trigger for an extended period of time.
- This does not perform well in long ranges. Use this in close to medium range due to its lack of a scope.
- When you are about to reload, reload in a remote spot, due to its slow reloading time.
- If somebody found you reloading, immediately switch to a different weapon, as long as it is efficient enough to beat the player.
- Remember, this weapon has no cartridge supply by default (100/0) so keep in mind for conserving capacity.
- Aim for the head to save ammo and faster kills.
- Engage the user while they are reloading, as it slow reloads makes them open for attacks.
- Use a weapon with a higher mobility to outflank the user.
Have a weapon that has a longer range, or higher mobility.
- It is based on the M240B but it also has one feature of the Ultimax 100 too: the drum design.
- The M240B is real life would be considered a "squad automatic weapon" or a light machine gun. The "Heavy Machine Gun" title would only be applied to machine guns firing a heavy anti-material rifle cartridge.
- Unlike the real world variant which fires quite quickly, the in-game weapon fires slower than in real life.
- It might be considered the best weapon in Deadly Games, due to the high fire rate, capacity, and short kill time.
- It can also be found in the Time Survival map "Deadly Arena" on all 4 of the towers.
- Despite it being a machine gun, it is in the Special section for an unknown reason.
- Although it is in the Special section, it acts more like a Primary weapon, maybe because of its ammo capacity.
- It is the only default weapon without a default cartridge supply.
- In the Armory, despite being called 'Heavy' Machine Gun, it is held in one hand.
- This, the Missile Thrower, and the Nanobots Rifle (both removed) are the heaviest weapons in the game, with mobility of 90/weight of 20.
- In some game modes/minigames, the Heavy Machine Gun can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.