|“||It shocks just like the ending of the Game of Thrones. But you need to be close to your enemy, that's for sure.||”|
—Heavy Shocker's description in the Gallery
The Heavy Shocker is a Special weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
This is an electric themed Special weapon with the attribute that contains white, blue, black, yellow and red colours in it. This weapon has medium damage in lower levels, but mediocre damage in higher ones, a very high fire rate, average capacity, and average mobility.
It has a pistol-like body, with a yellow and black scheme, and a blue cubical emitter with a metal tip. There are various decorations around the handle, such as small buttons and controls, but they do not function in-game. There is also a scope that has no function.
This weapon shoots a white blue electric beam that has instant bullet travel time and is easily visible to enemy players. A unique feature to this weapon is the damage sphere attribute, where if an opponent tries to attack the user in a very close range, they take damage.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Get close to the target so the Damage Sphere also does damage to the enemy.
- Being a close-ranged weapon, large, open maps do not suit this weapon, where long-ranged combat commonly takes place.
- Rocket jump with weapons such as the Rocket Jumper or Proton Freezer to the target and then activate this weapon.
- Target weakened opponents for an easier kill and conserving ammunition.
- This weapon got a big buff in the 15.1.0 update, it has lost traction but is still powerful.
- Ambush its users from behind with a powerful weapon such as Big Buddy or Undertaker.
- If you are within its range, use a rocket launcher, such as the Christmas Ultimatum, to shred the user's health quickly or a weapon that fires projectiles with large hitboxes.
- When fighting the user while within the gun's range, move around them to avoid taking damage from the sphere and gunfire. Avoid getting too close to the user.
- Rocket jump yourself out of the gun's range.
- Attack the users from far away or from an elevation with a high-damaging sniper, in order for them not to reach you.
- Use a weapon or gadget that will slow down the user's movement, such as the Sticky Candy, so that they cannot reach you with this weapon alone.
It got significantly buffed.
- This weapon's sphere is exactly the same as the Chip Sword. It also is very similar to the shield of the Barrier Rifle and the Excalibur.
- It is the second weapon with the Electro-Thrower property, the first being the High Voltage, and the first weapon to have the Damage Sphere property.
- The Damage Sphere is visible in the first-person view than being on a third-person view. Like the Excalibur and barrier rifle. This trait is shared with the chip sword.
- This is most likely due to the fact that damage sphere is a very different ability from energy shield.
- Despite its name including the word "heavy", it features somewhat higher mobility.
- This weapon features a hidden Wall Break attribute, similar to many flamethrowers.
- The kill icon appearance is different than the regular appearance.
- This weapon usually takes 14-16 headshots, not counting the damage sphere, but with the damage sphere, it would deal slightly more damage.
- While the actual weapon has a blue tip, on the killcam it is pink