|“||It shocks just like the ending of the Game of Thrones. But you need to be close to your enemy, that's for sure.||”|
—Heavy Shocker's description in the Gallery
The Heavy Shocker is a Special weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
This is an electric themed type Special weapon with attribute that contains white, blue, black, yellow and red colours in it. This weapon has mediocre damage, a very high fire rate, normal capacity, and average mobility.
It has a pistol-like shape, brown and black scheme, a blue spherical emitter with a metal tip.
This weapon shoots a white blue electric beam that has instant bullet travel time and is easily visible to enemy players. What's special about this weapon is the fact that it has a damage sphere attribute, where if an opponent tries to attack the user in a very close range, they take damage.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Get close to the target so the Damage Sphere also does damage to the enemy.
- Being a close-ranged weapon, large, open maps won't favor it that much. Where long-ranged combat commonly takes place.
- Rocket jump with the Rocket Jumper or the Proton Freezer to the target and then spam this weapon.
- Target weakened opponents for an easier kill and conserving ammunition.
- This weapon got a big buff in the 15.1.0 update, it has lost traction but is still powerful.
- Ambush its users from behind with a powerful weapon such as Big Buddy (PG3D) or Undertaker.
- If you are within its range, use weapons that shred the user's health quickly or a weapon that fires projectiles with large hitboxes.
- When fighting the user while within the gun's range, move around them to avoid taking damage from the sphere and gunfire. Avoid getting too close to the user.
- Rocket jump yourself out of the gun's range.
- Another superior fire rate weapon should do the trick.
- A long-ranged rifle with a scope is recommended when countering.
It got significantly buffed.
- This weapon's sphere is exactly the same as the Chip Sword. It also is very similar to the shield of the Barrier Rifle and the Excalibur.
- It is the second weapon with the Electro-Thrower property, the first being the High Voltage, and the first weapon to have the Damage Sphere property.
- The Damage Sphere is visible in the first-person view than being on a third-person view. Like the Excalibur and barrier rifle. This trait is shared with the chip sword.
- This is most likely due to the fact that damage sphere is a very different ability from energy shield.
- Despite its name including the word "heavy", it features somewhat higher mobility.
- The kill icon appearance is different than the regular appearance.
- This weapon usually takes 14-16 headshots, not counting the damage sphere, but with the damage sphere, it would deal slightly more damage.