The Heavy Shocker is a Special weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
It has a pistol-like shape, brown and black scheme, a blue spherical emitter with a metal tip.
It has tremendous damage, very high fire rate, low capacity for an electro-thrower, and average mobility.
- Get close to the target so the Damage Sphere also does damage to the enemy.
- Being a close-ranged weapon, large, open maps won't favor it that much. Where long-ranged combat commonly takes place.
- Rocket jump with the Rocket Jumper or the Proton Freezer to the target and then spam this weapon.
- Target weakened opponents for easier kill and conserving ammunition.
- Ambush its users from behind with a powerful weapon such as Big Buddy (PG3D) or Undertaker.
- If you are within its range, use weapons that shred the user's health quickly or a weapon that fires projectiles with large hitboxes.
- When fighting the user while within the gun's range, move around them to avoid taking damage from the sphere and gunfire. Avoid getting too close to the user.
- Rocket jump yourself out of the gun's range.
- Another superior firerate weapon should do the trick.
- Long-ranged rifle with scope is recommended when countering.
- This weapon's sphere is exactly the same as the Chip Sword. It also is very similar to the shield of the Barrier Rifle and the Excalibur.
- It is the second weapon with the Electro-Thrower property, the first being the High Voltage, and the first weapon to have the Damage Sphere property.
- The Damage Sphere is visible in the first-person view than being on third-person view. Like the Excalibur and barrier rifle. This trait is shared with the chip sword.
- This is most likely due to the fact that damage sphere is a very different ability from energy shield.
- This weapon got a big buff in the 15.1.0 update.
- Despite its name including the word "heavy", it features somewhat higher mobility.
- The kill icon appearance is different than the regular appearance.