|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Heavy Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
The Heavy Sniper Rifle has a green camo with a bipod with a handle.
It deals devastating (if higher leveled) damage, a somewhat average fire rate, a good capacity, and a low mobility. It is a 2 shot anywhere with piercing shot. So far, a skilled yet well rounded sniper.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- The "Piercing Shot" ability allows you to take down multiple enemies (in linear position) at once.
- Its 8X scope renders it a devastating weapon in long ranges, if used well.
- It is a one/two-shot kill so you have to aim very well to benefit from this feature.
- Useful for targeting Jetpack users, if you master this skill very well..
- This weapon requires for the user to aim differently because this weapon does not shoot out a laser, it shoots out a bullet requiring the user to aim a little farther ahead of the target to hit them.
- Keep moving while sniping since being stationary will render you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon in long range maps to maximize the use of its 8X scope, for example Ant's Life.
- Switch to high-mobility weapon if you wish to flee in a [not necessarily] breakneck speed.
- If locked in a sniper fight, take time to aim with this weapon.
- Hide behind solid objects since it cannot pierce through walls.
- Attack its users while they is reloading or is hammering on anyone else.
- Engage its users in close range. Be aware of experienced users though, for they can kill you regardless of any range.
- Area damage weapons can destroy its users easily.
- Don not engage in groups its users in a linear fashion, due to the piercing shot.
- Overpower its users with fast fire rate weapons.
- Experienced users can easily no-scope with this weapon, so strafing is recommended.
Since this is a piercing shot weapon, pair it up with others such as Anime Scythe to guarantee an easy kill.
- It is one of the Sniper weapons that is based on the Barrett M82 anti-materiel rifle.
- The weapon's kill icon does not fully match to the weapon's appearance itself, since the receiver in its kill icon is gray, while the actual weapon is green camouflaged.
- Like all weapons with bipod, that said attachments are only used for aesthetics.