|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Hellraiser is a Primary weapon added in the 8.2.1 update.
The Hellraiser is an automatic Halloween-themed assault rifle, akin to the Secret Forces Rifle. It has decent performance at max level. It deals a decently high amount of damage, has a high fire rate, a decent capacity, and good mobility. It features full auto and 4x zoom.
It is based on the Heckler & Koch XM8, a U.S Army prototype assault rifle from the 2000s.
It has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage-style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheek pad, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle; it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock.
It's considered a very strong weapon due to its high stats. It fires quickly and inflicts high Efficiency per shot. The ammo that it starts out with is 40/80. Each ammo pack gives you 40 ammo. Maxed out, it is 40/200. You get 240 Ammo. It has a 4x scope for sniping. This gun is quite versatile as it is effective at any range, however, it still loses some accuracy shooting long distances.
- Wearing mobility increasing accessories can help offset this weapon's somewhat low weight.
- It is a good multi-purpose weapon for short to mid-long ranges, so you can use it to your advantage.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Pair this with Burning Tiara, Storm Trooper Cape, Hunter's Altar and Halloween Mask to benefit the weapon the most.
- The recoil of this weapon, however, is slightly uncontrollable, so try to make every shot count.
- Due to its spray pattern, it is best used in close-ranged firefights.
- When picking off targets from long ranges with it, shoot in short bursts to compensate for its accuracy-dampening recoil.
- It is not smart to shoot an enemy from a distance, the accuracy is horrible at medium-long ranges unless scope is used.
- As this weapon has a fast firing rate, keep a watch on how fast you are spending your ammo.
- This weapon can be quite deadly in capable hands, it is an effective strategy to try and sneak up behind its user with a strong weapon such as a shotgun or explosive.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Dodge their shots so they have a hard time hitting you and waste their ammo in the process.
This gun works great on its own. However, its weight is somewhat high so have a low weight weapon that you can use for fast travel.
- It is a reference to the 1987 film Hellraiser, by Clive Barker.
- This and the Secret Forces Rifle are based on the XM8 Assault Rifle.
- This is one of few weapons to have an actual recoil animation when firing.
- The Secret Forces Rifle is its powerful variant.
- In the current update, this weapon is 7 headshots kill if fully upgraded without Efficiency booster wears.