It takes the appearance of a fencing rapier and a bottle of poison.
The sword itself has a golden guard with a velvet red handle, and a long thin silver blade. The bottle of poison is green and has a white skull on all 4 sides.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- Use the shockwave from this weapon in a group, but be sure to have hit 3 enemies before.
- If you hit an enemy for the third time right as you die, you will respawn with the shockwave ready.
- The Super Punch attribute is useful when surrounded by enemies.
- The Poison attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Equip the weapon when low on health.
- If you insist on becoming the medic move close to your teammates to rapidly increase their health.
- This is useful in any Raid map such as Dead City/Magical Valley.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the Reflector gadget so he will be less interested in hitting you.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate its users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Use a weapon with high damage or a weapon with fast fire rate to overwhelm the weapon's healing abilities.
- Try attacking the user when the shockwave isn't activated yet.
It serves as a well balanced melee weapon, and can be used by all loadouts.
- It might be a reference to Shakespeare's play; Hamlet, since near the end of the play, Hamlet and Laretes fought in a fencing duel where Laretes used a poison-tipped sword in order to try to kill Hamlet, but instead kills himself.
- This weapon cannot be used in Knife Party, possibly due to the healing area attribute.
- Using this weapon in the Arena minigame will result into an automatic death possibly due to the healing area attribute.