|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
For the weapon, see Hippo (Weapon).
The Hippo, or Hippo Head, is a common enemy in Terrifying Resort. It also appears in the Scary Pizzeria, along with Wave 5 in Arena. The Hippo attacks relativity fast, so it is recommended to pick them off first when in the arena.
It is a light purple head of a hippo, with its mouth agape, showing 4 blunt teeth.
It will approach the player by bouncing and attacking in close quarters.
- Terrifying Resort
- Scary Pizzeria
- Arena (Wave 5)
- It is okay to use melee weapons to kill a Hippo, but you must be quick, as the Hippo can deal damage pretty quickly.
- It is still more advisable to shoot it, though.
- Going in circles around a Hippo will decrease it's chances of hitting you.
- Do NOT use a melee weapon against a GROUP of Hippos. It is more advisable to shoot them instead.
- This and the Hippo gun share the same model, the only difference being the size of the hippo head model.
- There is also a Hippo themed skin in the Armory.
- This is one of the fastest attacking enemies in the game.
- It is impossible to inflict body-shots, as it does not have a body.
- This monster could be referencing the beheaded animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy'. It is possible that a body of this monster exists, but only the head is present.