It is a light purple mechanical head of a hippo, with its mouth agape, showing 4 blunt teeth.
It will approach the player by bouncing and attacking in close quarters.
- Terrifying Resort.
- Scary Pizzeria.
- Arena. (Wave 5)
- It is okay to use melee weapons to kill a Hippo, but you must be quick, as the Hippo can deal damage pretty quickly.
- It is still more advisable to shoot it as it has fast attack speed.
- Going in circles around a Hippo will decrease its chances of hitting you.
- A group of Hippos can quickly chew one's health and armor away when attempting to melee them, it is recommended to shoot them instead.
- Being a severed head, it is very vulnerable to headshots.
- This and the Hippo gun share the same model, the only difference being the size of the hippo head model.
- There is also a Hippo themed skin in the Armory.
- This is one of the fastest attacking enemies in the game.
- This monster could be referencing the beheaded animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's. It is possible that the body of this monster exists, but only the head is present.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.