For the enemy, see Hippo (Enemy).
The Hippo is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It's a metal box that functions the gun with a hippopotamus' head attached to it.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and slightly high mobility.
- This weapon's projectiles do not entirely match up to where the crosshairs are, instead the line is to the bottom-right of the crosshairs.
- For a headshot, try to aim a little bit to the top-left of the target.
- This weapon's crosshairs are accurate, but the projectiles are not. Try to jump and strafe around to avoid fire while using an area damage weapon to hit your target while avoid being hit.
- Pick off its users from mid to long ranges.
Have a mobile, long range weapon.
- It has a purple hippopotamus' head attached to it.
- The front looks somewhat similar to the enemy of the same name.
- This weapon's projectiles emit an explosion sound similar to the Laser Disc Thrower after hitting something, but it actually does not have area damage.
- As of the 10.4.0 update, this weapon has been removed, but still available to any user to previously owned it.
- It was brought back in the 12.1.0 update; it's only available in the Event Chest.