- For the enemy, see Hippo (Enemy).
|“||Sure, it's not a head of Gorgon, but it is a great reminder of your past victories.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Hippo is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is a weapon in the form of a hippo head that shoots projectiles automatically. It has high damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and slightly high mobility.
It's a metal box that functions the gun with a hippopotamus' head attached to it.
This weapon automatically shoots purple cubic projectiles with a medium bullet travel time and a medium range. Unlike most Heavy weapons, these projectiles do not explode and this weapon has no additional properties.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the bottom and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon's projectiles do not entirely match up to where the crosshairs are, instead the line is to the bottom-right of the crosshairs.
- For a headshot, try to aim a little bit to the top-left of the target.
- It is advised to not use this weapon in Block Crash, due to the lack of area damage.
- This weapon's crosshairs are accurate, but the projectiles are not. Try to jump and strafe around to avoid fire while using an area damage weapon to hit your target while avoid being hit.
- Pick off its users from mid to long ranges.
Have a mobile, long-range weapon.
It was removed for unknown reasons.
This was added back as an event weapon.
It was later brought back in the 15.5.0 update in the Event Chest.
- It has a purple hippopotamus' head attached to it.
- The front looks somewhat similar to the enemy of the same name.
- This weapon's projectiles emit an explosion sound similar to the Laser Disc Thrower after hitting something, but it actually does not have area damage.