|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Hitman Exoskeleton is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.4.0 update. It is one of the four exoskeletons that can be obtained from the Scientific Lab Event.
They appear as a red exoskeleton with arms.
It has a grey main system unit, which connects the two giant red arms. The arms are red, with blue hydraulics and red hands with red fingers, and the words 'R' and 'L' corresponding to the right and left hands.
Each hand is carrying a giant silver pistol with a silver slide, a black grip, silver triggers, and light blue illuminated iron sights. The right pistol has a yellow smiley face decal on the side of the slide while the left pistol has a red frowning face on the side.
The user controls the exoskeleton via a black controller, with a white joypad and multicolored buttons.
The user will fire a single highly-explosive magnum round each from two large pistols, which may require the arms from the exoskeleton to operate such large handguns. The user will eventually notice a slowly increasing spread if the user continues to hold down the trigger until either stop firing or reloading both of the pistols.
When reloading, the arms of the exoskeleton will swap two depleted magazines normally like how the user reloads most of the dual handguns while the user slowly pushes the controller down.
This weapon has high damage, good mobility, a decently high capacity for a backup weapon and possesses several interesting attributes.
- This weapon deals high damage, but it is not very effective for long range duels. This weapon is effective in close-medium ranged duels.
- Due to it having the area damage attribute, you may aim and hit the floor, but still, deal damage to an enemy. However, be mindful that the area damage does not cover much of an area, so this may be ineffective in some cases.
- The burning attribute may also help, utilize this attribute by shooting twice or once to the enemy, setting them on fire and weakening their armor.
- It takes 6-8 bodyshots to kill someone, so this weapon, with its burning and area damage as well as midrange striking capability and high fire rate, actually shines most as a way to finish off weakened players.
- Using long ranged weapons will allow you to easily snipe these users, however, be mindful that a skilled player could still hit you from that range.
- Avoid going into tight hallways with these users, for you will not be able to avoid their bullets.
- Use a faster firing weapon to take them out.
- High mobility weapons could be used to escape these users.
- Shotgun, Flamethrower or even Electro-thrower weapons will easily beat these users at close ranges.
- Using this weapon all on its own is not advised, so if a player is spotted doing so, it shouldn't be much of an issue to take them out.
Have a long range or scoped weapon to take out snipers. Higher mobility weapons for escaping enemy fire. A high fire rate or high capacity weapons could also aid you in medium ranged combat, not only in dealing extra damage but also serving as backups for when this gun does run out of ammo. Use weapons such as the Future Sniper Rifle, Hellraiser (PG3D) or the Vacuumizer as backups for when this weapon fails.
- The controller used somewhat resembles the Super Nintendo Entertainment System's controller.
- The pistols are based on the IMI Desert Eagle Pistol.
- A few days after its introduction, the user uses to hold both pistols with the exoskeleton arms. Now, the user holds a game controller to shoot with the pistols.
- It is one of the four exoskeleton weapons inside the game, the others including the Storm Trooper Exoskeleton, Berserk Exoskeleton, and the Engineer Exoskeleton. They were all themed and said to the future of weaponry by 3018.
- In the 15.1.0 update, this weapon received a buff in. Where it's ammo is now 22 instead of 18. Although it now has 30 efficiency instead of 33 power, we can’t be sure if this is a nerf since they are two different measurement units.
- When it released, it takes 3 shots to kill. Now it take 8 shots as for balancing, meaning it takes 2 seconds to do so.
- However by using headshots (how???) it can be a 4-5 shot kill for a very quick kill.