The Hitman Mask is a Mask wearable item introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It portraits a white face with black eyes, black eyebrows, a white 3D nose, red cheeks and a narrow beard and mustache with a black outline.
- ☆: Accelerates reloading time of weapons from the "Backup" category.
- ☆☆: Greatly accelerates reloading time of weapons from the "Backup" category.
- ☆☆☆: Tremendously accelerates reloading time of weapons from the "Backup" category.
- This is useful for reducing the reloading time of Backup weapons, especially for the ones that take a lot of time when reloading.
- Fully upgrade the Hitman Mask so that its effect can work more properly.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- It is based on the Guy Fawkes mask.
- It was introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
- Despite not being in the item's description, the Hitman Mask seems to increase Back-up damage.
- The amount of bonus damage is unconfirmed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.