|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hitman Pistol (PGW).
The Hitman Pistol is a Backup weapon that can be bought in the Armory. It was introduced in the 2.0.0 update.
The entire weapon is a red color similar to the red mushroom texture in Minecraft. It has a black colored suppressor, a reflex sight, and a laser sight with small red dots on them.
- The Hitman Pistol has an integrated red dot sight, so you can even use it at medium to long range.
- It is also a semi-automatic pistol that holds a decent amount of ammo per mag. It basically holds 18 bullets per mag with 36 in reserve.
- Aim on the head for maxmium efficiency.
- Like many other backup weapons it is recommended to use only if your primary is out of ammo due to its low ammo capacity however can still be effective used as a main weapon.
- Make sure to take advantage of its fast fire rate to keep up with your targets movements.
- This weapon is very well rounded with a decent amount of ammo in a clip, decent fire rate, and also a good reload time. Therefor, this weapon is very adaptable and can be used for various situations.
- Pick off its users from long range or ambush them.
- It posses little to no threat to well-armored players, avoid its users when severely wounded.
This weapon is very balanced and potentially works well for any playstyle, especially ones that incorporate other stealthy weapons.
Agent 48 is the said owner of the Hitman Pistol. Their physical appearance is unknown. Agent 48 is said to be a criminal of some kind. But they lost their pistol for unknown reasons. The player then wields it if they buy it.
- The coating of the weapon seems to be from the red mushroom in Minecraft.
- This weapon used to be in the Premium (former name of the Heavy section) section in the Armory.
- It seems to have the same firing sound as the Swat Rifle Up2.
- This weapon seems to be based on the real world Beretta 92 with an added laser attachment and suppressor.
- Even to know it has a suppressor, which makes it silenced, it is still easy to hear whenever a shot from it has been fired.
- In fact this gives it a distinction from other guns and a player can prepare for it if they hear the sound.
- It was called Killer Mushroom before a recent update.
- It was redesigned in the 11.2.0 update.
- This Gun is one of the few weapons to be obtainable in the Battle Royale mode.
- The gallery description shows that the owner of the gun is Agent 48.
- Agent 48 could possibly be based on the agents from the Splatoon series.
- They could also be a reference to Agent 47