|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Hitman Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Hitman Pistol.
The entire gun is a red/white color similar to the red mushroom texture in Minecraft. It has a red/white colored suppressor and laser pointer.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and high mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- It can be used as a medium-long ranged weapon with the scope's aid.
- Use the 2x scope for encountering longer ranged attacks.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It posses little to no threat to well-armored players, avoid its users when severely wounded.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This weapon seems to be based on the real world Beretta 92 with an added laser attachment and suppressor.
- It seems to have the same firing sound as the Swat Rifle Up1.