It is a golden revolver with a large purple barrel that fires translucent projectiles in the form of a rabbit's head. It deals massive damage and has decent mobility, however it suffers from a slow fire rate and a one shot capacity. When at max level, it is usually a 2 shot kill, sometimes 1.
It has a golden like texture on parts of the gun, the grip of the gun has a bunny keychain attached to it. The barrel is a top hat with a bunny on it and under the barrel is supposedly a wand. On top of the gun has a scope with gold around it as well.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will fire a translucent projectile in the form of a rabbit's head. This projectile will move moderately fast, and will phase through objects and enemies until it dissipates after a few seconds.
Between each shot, the user will cock the hammer. It has a fixed delay mechanic which means it has a delay every time the user switches to it.
- This weapon is an excellent choice for closed corridors such as the main hallway in silent school or the changing rooms in Pool Party.
- Never use this weapon at long ranges as it has a bullet travel time, and the projectile will disappear after a while.
- This weapon does travel through walls, so if you see a name tag over a wall that you are near, fire and hopefully get a kill.
- This weapon has a very poor fire rate. After you fire it, switch to another weapon and use that weapon until you can fire again.
- Do not use the scope, due to its projectile's slow speed when firing, which renders it useless.
- Switch to another weapon when fired, as the slow charging time can make a user vulnerable.
- The weapon is useful for guarding choke points, hallways, and specific points on the map, especially in Point Capture and Flag Capture maps, as the slow moving projectile prevents attackers from proceeding.
- Use this similarly to how you use Ghost Lantern or Soulstone
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges. It will not hit you at a long range because the projectile breaks after a while.
- Try not to get near its projectiles, since you may be killed.
- Don't get in close range (unless doing so from behind). Rocket Jump or use a Melee to get out of the situation.
- Use flamethrowers, Ninja Shurikens, or whatever other weapons are good at an emergency situation.
- Attack the user from behind.
- Use the atrocious fire rate as your advantage, allowing you to dodge its projectiles (provided you maintain its distance).
- Avoid areas with tight corners.
- In somewhat open areas, a player can use a weapon with the "Slows Down Target" attribute such as the Icicle Minigun (PG3D) or the Frost Beam Spell to prevent the user from approaching, making the projectiles very easy to dodge even with rapid fire.
- Using the Reflector gadget can kill the user although be mindful about your health and armor too.
Have a backup weapon from the Primary section, or a long-ranged weapon ready when the weapon is fired.
- Initial release.
Damage increased by 36%
- The word "Hocus Pocus" is a set of words commonly used to perform magic tricks.
- It has a scope as hidden attribute.
- It essentially acts like the Backup version of Ghost Lantern due to the function they share in common.