The Holy Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.8.0 update. It can be obtained from the Halloween Season Battle Pass.
It features a silver/white body with a grey/yellow pistol grip, a large silver/white cylindrical magazine with a cross embedded in the middle, a yellow/silver tank containing holy water, a silver barrel with a grey/yellow foregrip, and a yellow rosary hanging around the barrel.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or duelling.
- Avoid using this at long range since the spread of pellets would lessen the chances of hitting the target.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Pair this with Efficiency booster wears and equip Piercing Shells to shorten the work.
- The wider spread allows one to have a greater chance to hit a target if off-center, as well as against multiple targets.
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team since it allows a team member to be the designated healer, this is especially useful in game modes such as Raid and Siege.
- If you become the healer, then it's recommended to keep close to the team to determine who needs healing.
- Make sure you protect the healer since the healer can keep the team alive longer.
- If encountering opponents who jump and strafe a lot, use a slow down weapon/gadget and execute them with this weapon.
- This shotgun has shortest reload time, allowing you get back to fight immediately.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons can counter users at close range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- The wider spread can be avoided if the user jumps high enough.
- Wait until the user has to reload, then attack.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Strafe and use fast-firing weapons to shred him/her.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- If the enemy team has a designated healer, target the healer first.
- This is useful for a reliable close range weapon for any loadouts.
- A fast firing Backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
- It is based off of the Armsel Striker Bulldog.
- The weapon's appearance embodies Christianity, since it features several crosses.
- When firing this weapon, the golden wings is seen from the barrel hole, only to disappear shortly before firing again in repeat.
- It is the third weapon to feature the ability to heal teammates, the others being the Healing Staff and the Witch Doctor.
- It is 2 head/bodyshots if fully upgraded.
- This shotgun has the shortest reload time of all guns.