|| This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!
The Hospital is the 4th level in Pixelated World in Campaign.
After killing the Swat Double Headed Zombie, the Newbie saw that he has a hospital pass, and thinks answers to the zombie invasion can be found there.
The coin is located in the red room, behind a knocked over operating table.
Behind where there's a skeleton laying on an operating table.
This level has a lobby, a MRI room, a red light room, a room with a pile of bloody cots, and a few patient rooms.
- Do not get too close, as the monsters will hit you.
- Kill the monsters as quickly as possible, since you earn a star by killing monsters quickly. Do not rush it, though.
- Use pets, as a minor/major backup for killing.
- Follow the green arrow that appears once there are 5 enemies left, in order to kill the enemies quicker.
- Restore your ammunition by quitting the level and coming back. However, try not to do this when you are about to complete the level, as the amount of killed monsters will be wasted.
- Use Armor. If you have a decent amount of armor, you will not have to worry about getting damaged, because you can get 3 stars even if you have damaged armor. This doesn't apply to Health.
- The enemies aren't extremely tough in this level, so you can equip the weapons with a decent amount of damage.
- Don’t go melee with the chainsaw doctor. Keep your distance and hit him with a sniper weapon, like the alien sniper rifle or the adamant sniper rifle.
- Despite it being a hospital, it consists of infected patients and doctors/nurses, who are ironically infected.
- The original boss was a huge Red Slime Monster which dropped the AK-48.
- Players can now get damaged by the broken elevator.