|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Hot Plasma Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
The Hot Plasma Pistol had a skin similar to the Plasma Rifle. It was mostly white with an orange trim, it had a black handle, a black trigger, a futuristic orange barrel and an orange battery magazine with a small lightning bolt symbol indented into its side.
The Hot Plasma Pistol has a skin similar to the Plasma Rifle. It is mostly red with green and white designs, it has a fully red handle, a futuristic green barrel and an orange clip (or battery pack) with a small lightning bolt symbol indented into its side.
The Hot Plasma Pistol is similar to the Plasma Rifle, but with a lower rate of fire, lower clip capacity however a higher mobility.
- Aim at the feet of the player, due to the weapon having a small splash damage.
- It could be use as a cheaper alternative to the Plasma Releaser, to get up to high places.
- Avoid the ground by constantly moving and jumping.
- Because of the low fire rate, a faster firing weapon can help counter against a player using the weapon.
- Stay away at a long distance because the projectiles are slow.
Have a weapon with a longer range.
- This weapon is believed to be a shortened remake of the Plasma Pistol due to the striking resemblance between them..
- However, in the 11.2.2 update, they changed the appearance of this weapon, making it look like the Plasma Pistol but the barrel is slightly lighter than the plasma pistols barrel and statistically better than the plasma pistol and by name.
- It is unknown why this is named Hot Plasma Pistol, as plasma is already a very hot substance.
- For an unknown reason this was removed in the 10.0.4 update from many players
- In previous updates after it was removed, other in game players saw it as a fast firing Firestorm that shoots orange plasma, now it looks like the original Plasma Pistol but it shoots orange plasma instead of green plasma.
- This is the only weapon without upgrades that is unlocked at level 17.
- The reload and the shooting sound was changed on the 11.2.0 update, despite its removal long ago.
- However, its bullets still look different from the Plasma Pistol's.