|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Huge Boy is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Survivor's Season Battle Pass
It takes the appearance of bazooka-rocket launcher.
It has a grey base, with a grey pistol grip, a brown/lightblue screen, and a grey rail containing a white nuclear warhead.
It deals extremely high damage, however, it also has a very low fire rate, a minuscule capacity, and a very low mobility.
- It is capable of one-shotting armored players if they are close enough to the center. Otherwise, it will severely cripple them.
- However, if you do not hit the target directly with the rocket, they will NOT be one-shot. Due to its travel time, it is advised to not use it at long range, as it is more effective at close-medium range.
- Do not leeroy with this weapon in close ranges, since the possibility of you doing hara-kiri will be much higher than you expect, inflicting self-destruction penalty in the process.
- Although powerful, it shoots in an arc. Try to aim high above the enemy's head in medium to long ranges to compensate for this.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then fire it.
- Fire it against a group of enemies to benefit from the area damage well.
- Make sure to switch to another weapon to finish them off, as well as due to the one shot capacity.
- Hide between solid object, since its reload time is quite atrocious.
- It is not the best weapon for Block Crash, due to its long reload time.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Other area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Try to attack the opponent when they are reloading, as Huge Boy has a slow reload time.
- Use weapons with high mobility since this weapon has low mobility.
- Use weapons with high rates of fires and high capacity, as this weapon has neither of those.
- Miniguns such as the Excalibur is ideal.
- Post-apocalyptic themed
Use this to weaken players first, then use a fast firing backup weapon to finish them off.
- It is based off of the Fat Man launcher from the Fallout 4 series.
- It shares its kill icon with the Energy Assault Rifle. However, this is probably due to a glitch.