|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hunger Bow (PGW).
|“||A country was divided into Cubestricts. There were archer tournaments (in which you need to shoo the citizens of other Cubestricts) held annually. This weapon belonged to the last winner of the tourney.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Hunger Bow is a Sniper weapon added in the 8.0.0 update.
It is a simple bow with an arrow. It has a decent damage when used at low level, a mediocre fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It is a wooden recurve bow, with an arrow loaded. The bow is simple, the arch of the bow is colored with different shades of brown, the string is black and white.
This weapon shoots an arrow with instant bullet travel time. It has no scope and no additional attributes.
It is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore, it has no reload animation. It however has output delay.
Formerly, it shoots an arrow with wall break. It also had infinite capacity, large damage and a very large hitbox.
- Use this to pick off weakened enemies, due to the fact that it deals low damage.
- Go for the target's head to maximize damage.
- If a user shoots you with this, try to use the damage indicator to know where they are attacking from.
- Due to its low damage, you can simply pick off its users quickly.
- Use close-range weapons like shotguns and melees to make it hard for opponents with this weapon to aim.
Combine it with a strong weapon to heavily damage players first, then finish them off with this weapon.
Initial release date.
It had two upgrades, which were removed.
It was slightly modified.
It was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- This weapon was reskinned due to issues with Mojang, the developers of Minecraft. This was because the original Simple Bow highly resembled Minecraft's bow sprite.
- The name "Hunger Bow" may be a reference to Katniss' bow from The Hunger Games series.
- In previous versions of the game this weapon had unlimited arrows and the ability to shoot through walls. This was removed; however, it was given the ability to score headshots.
- In older versions, this weapon was brown in Android and green in iOS.
- It also had the name Basic Bow in iOS and the name Simple Bow in Android.
- Oddly, when the player runs out of ammo an arrow is still shown.
- This weapon has a weird hitscan, the arrow will hit a bit after the shooting animation. This means that no matter how far you are, it will always hit at the same exact time.
- This weapon is also wielded by the zombie jockey boss in the Campaign.