|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Hypersound Uzi is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained from the Superhero Season Battle Pass.
This weapon has a light blue body with a pair of white lightning bolt. It features a light blue/yellow pistol grip, a yellow trigger, a light blue/yellow stock, and a light blue magazine. On the front of the gun, it has yellow decals with a yellow muzzle, and a white iron sight.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing to maximize damage.
- Avoid any enemy that is using a weapon at long range.
- Do not stay still while firing.
- Aim at the head to deal more damage to the enemy player.
- It is a good weapon to soften up the enemy from long range to close range before engaging in close combat to finish them off.
- If users keeps jumping around use this to slow them down, negating them from jumping so much.
- Try to fire in bursts while engaging users at farther ranges.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid its shots if you are low on HP and armor.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Keep watch of your surroundings or you'll get ambushed.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Use slowing weapons so as to hamper the weapon's high mobility feature.
- Do not try using Sniper weapons to counter its users trying to flee. Instead, you need to use Area Damage weapons (better if hitscan) to do so.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
Have a weapon that can engage enemies at long range.
- Despite claiming it's an Uzi, its design is not similar to the real life weapon. Instead, its name refers to the weapon classification as an SMG it inherits from the real world counterpart.