The Ice Chaser is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Krampus Lottery.
This weapon appears to be a Christmas/Krampus themed weapon with a blue and teal color scheme. A Krampus skull is suited on top.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Ice Chaser always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
It's stats are nearly identical to the Ice King's Fury. It has very good damage, a high rate of fire, a medium capacity, and a poor mobility. This weapon is 6-8 shots with average slowdown.
- Use it in medium or long range.
- Don't use it as your only weapon. Pair it with another one that can finish players off after you have depleted their health with this weapon.
- Utilize the scope when shooting from a distance.
- If a player lacks full health, spray them with this weapon because of the Cursed attribute.
- Run and jump in the opposite direction and respond with fire.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Rocket jump away if you are hit with slowness.
Carry a high mobility Melee.
- Initial release.
- It, along with its other two weapons in the Krampus set, is won with all 250 parts.
- The theme of this weapon is reminiscent of the real folktale Krampus.