It is a blue and frozen club that summons a path of icicles.
It is a club made out of ice featuring several ice spikes around the top. It has a normal fire rate, fair capacity because of no reload, very good mobility and high damage. This weapon is 1-3 shots kill.
When used, it will summon a path of icicles that will damage and slow down enemies that touches the spikes. The spikes will melt after a few seconds of being summoned. It doesn't reload because it only has one shot.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- Due to its area damage attribute, it is effective for keeping Melee users away from you.
- The ice spikes are useful for crowd control and area denial.
- When an enemy is trapped in the spikes, finish them off quickly.
- Spam this down hallways to give enemies a hard time getting through.
- Jumping while using the club will summon ice spikes in the air, making it even harder for enemies to avoid the spikes.
- This weapon is good in Block Crash.
- Pickoff its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- Do not try to attack its users in a linear position, since the consecutive explosions will finish you off even in a medium distance.
- Using the Jetpack can render this weapon useless, due to its limited range.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- If attacked from behind, escape from the user while firing back at them.
- Keep jumping to minimize the damage taken when the user attacks.
- Flank around the user and attack from their sides, so he will have a hard time trying to retaliate you.
- Use the Reflector (Weapon) to make sure that the user will commit hara-kiri in an attempt to damage you with this weapon.
- When playing in Block Crash, use rocket-jumping weapons as the Ice Club cannot rocket jump.
- It is tied with the Eye of Ra, Dragon King and Rocket Launcher for the highest mobility of all Heavy weapons in the game.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Consecutive Explosions attribute, the first being the Knight's Axe.
- This weapon shares exact same animation as The Storm Hammer.