|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ice Cream Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It features a light blue skeletal stock, a white-blue body with a snowflake printed on the side, and a large cone containing three scoops of ice cream acting as the ammo for the weapon.
- Use this in the corridors of Pool Party (PG3D) and Silent School.
- Have a mobile Melee weapon when running.
- Since this is an area damage weapon, try shooting the ground and use it in small confined areas where opponents won't have as much space to move around.
- It has Multiple Shots, get into medium to close range battles. Furthermore, it is ideal against groups of enemies due to that feature.
- Use this to finish off a weakened opponent.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Use a flamethrower or shotgun with at least decent mobility to constantly damage them.
Have a long range weapon. Have a mobility weapon.
- When fired, it sounds similar to the Bell Revolver.