The Ice Cream Thrower is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.5.0. update. It is part of the Mr. Fruit set.
It is a gun that shoots ice cream projectiles. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, medium capacity, and low mobility.
It features a light blue/white body with a stock, pistol grip, trigger, a tub of ice cream embedded into the weapon, a stack of cones acting as a magazine, and an arm holding an ice cream cone at the front.
This weapon emits strawberry ice cream projectiles with a medium bullet travel time. The ice cream projectiles have chain damage, which means that an affected opponent can get their damage transferred to a nearby opponent. Moreover, it has a charm attribute, which means that an affected opponent's weapons will deal less damage to the user of this weapon.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use this in close to medium range due to this weapon not having an instant bullet travel time.
- Line up your shots where enemies are close together, as the weapon is capable of chaining shots between each enemy.
- Take advantage of this in Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- The Charm attribute can be used to lessen the enemy's damage output overall.
- Take advantage of this by targeting enemies with one-shot weapons.
- Pick off the user at a long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid being too close to teammates when a user is present.
- Be wary of the charm attribute, since it allows this weapon to reduce your weapon efficiency if used correctly.
This weapon serves well as a close-range weapon to weaken players. Equip a Primary and Sniper weapon to deal with enemies at farther ranges.