The Ice Cream Thrower is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.5.0. update. It is part of the Mr. Fruit set.
It features a light blue/white body with a stock, pistol grip, trigger, an tub of ice cream embedded into the weapon, a stack of cones acting as a magazine, and an arm holding an ice cream cone at the front.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use this in close to medium range due to this weapon not having an instant bullet travel time.
- Line up your shots where enemies are close together, as the weapon is capable of chaining shots between each enemy.
- Take advantage of this in Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- The Charm attribute can be used to lessen the enemy's damage output overall.
- Take advantage of this by targeting enemies with one-shot weapons.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid being too close to teammates when a user is present.
- Be wary of the charm attribute, since it allows this weapon to reduce your weapon efficiency if used correctly.
This weapon serves well as a close range weapon to weaken players with. Equip a Primary and Sniper weapon to deal with enemies at farther ranges.