The Ice Generator is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Christmas Invasion.
It is a heavy machine gun with dark-blue receiver and white-blue barrel and monopod (with no base). On each side of the barrel comes with three holes with ice leaking from these holes.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a good capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 12-13 shots.
- It can be used in any range, but long range is not recommended because it doesn’t have a scope.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Its accuracy is very good (being a laser weapon), which allows you to engage snipers if you are good in no-scoping.
- Don‘t worry about ammo, as the capacity is quite high, as long as you keep your shots count. But be sure to hide when reloading.
- It is useful against fast players, since they will be stapled onto the ground and they will be vulnerable to all attacks.
- It is helpful for your teammates, since slowed enemies can be juicy targets for your teammates in question.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around the enemy to make it harder for them to hit you and that his ammo will be wasted. But be ware this weapon has slowdown.
- Avoid its users' sight if you are low on HP since you will be vulnerable if you are hit by them.
- Use any one shot weapon on the user.
- Area damage weapons can easily mow down its users.
Bring a good sniper with you.
- The design itself seems to be heavily influenced by the M2 Browning machine gun considering of how this weapon is executed. However, unlike the real world version, it can slow down enemies per fire.
- Strangely, despite the real-world counterpart's heavy build (being 38 kg heavy), this weapon has a higher mobility.