|“||For those who don't know, terraforming in Lapland is done with this weapon exactly. Not only does it create ice but also it makes exquisite figurines out of it.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ice Generator is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Christmas Invasion.
It is a cryo gun that emits a light blue ray that slows down the player. It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a good capacity, and decent mobility. It is 12-13 shots.
It is a heavy machine gun with a dark-blue receiver and white-blue barrel and monopod (with no base). On each side of the barrel comes with three holes with ice leaking from these holes.
The Ice Generator emits a light blue ray that has instant bullet travel time and which is visible to opponents. This ray can slow down an opponent that is touched by it.
When reloading, the clip from the top of this weapon is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- It can be used in any range, but long-range is not recommended because it doesn’t have a scope.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Its accuracy is very good (being a laser weapon), which allows you to engage snipers if you are good in no-scoping.
- Don‘t worry about ammo, as the capacity is quite high, as long as you keep your shots count. But be sure to hide when reloading.
- It is useful against fast players since they will be stapled onto the ground and they will be vulnerable to all attacks.
- It is helpful for your teammates since slowed enemies can be juicy targets for your teammates in question.
- Attack the user from a long-range.
- Strafe around the enemy to make it harder for them to hit you and that his ammo will be wasted. But beware this weapon has slowdown.
- Avoid its users' sight if you are low on HP since you will be vulnerable if you are hit by them.
- Use any one-shot weapon on the user.
- Area damage weapons can easily mow down its users.
Bring a good sniper with you.
- The design itself seems to be heavily influenced by the M2 Browning machine gun considering how this weapon is executed. However, unlike the real-world version, it can slow down enemies per fire.
- Strangely, despite the real-world counterpart's heavy build (being 38 kg heavy), this weapon has higher mobility.