The Ice King's Fury is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
The weapon appears to be a ice-Christmas themed weapon that's mostly blue. It also has gold details.
It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a medium capacity, and a low mobility. It has bullet travel, and it's 12 shots.
- Use it only in close range.
- It's around 12 shots, so use it wisely.
- Try using it with another weapon to increase its usefulness.
- Use the slowdown attribute to your advantage.
- Be aware of its fairly low capacity, as it is not ideal for spray and pray.
- Simply attack the user from long range.
- It does not have area damage, so strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Try to stay away from being in close range when you're countering this weapon.
Bring any powerful sniper with you.
- Although it said Ice King Anger, it was changed to Ice King's Fury.
- It appears to be the Mega gun or Sub zero in disguise, as the shooting animation is quite similar to the Mega gun's.