The Ice Mage is a ranged enemy found in Winter Island.
The Ice Mage wears black colored robes covering his whole figure except his face. The black rode is also outline with a cyan blue color. The Ice Mage Also wields a staff that shoots cyan colored bolts. His face is all black except his eyes glow cyan blue.
Much like any other ranged enemies in the game, it will approach the player and if there is a given distance. It will start to shoot slow-moving projectiles at the player using it’s wand/staff Whilst standing still.
- Always shoot them from far away. If you can’t, get ready to strafe like crazy.
- Area damage weapons can do a trick, too.
- You can avoid its shots if you use a low-weight weapons.
- Like many other ranged monsters, it has been introduced in Campaign in the 10.0.0 update.
- The staffs that they use are not in the game Armory meaning only ranged monsters can use.
- It is somewhat similar to the Mummy Mage, Warlock, and the Skeleton Mage in terms of appearance, sound, and behavior.