Ice Palace is a Duel map introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
The map takes place inside a 3-story palace made out of ice and snow. The main foyer can be seen with open balconies on both the 2nd floor and the 3rd floor. It has two giant snowflakes on the floor and on the wall above the portal, and an ice chandelier on top ceiling. It also has a grand staircase that leads the 2nd floor of the palace, and several doors that lead to stairwells.
The 2nd floor is mainly an interior balcony that overlooks the main floor which also connects to the stairwell.
The 3rd floor contains a hallway with statues of armored knights made out of ice, an ice throne, and a portal that leads to the stairwell.
- Confuse the opponent by going into the portals multiple times.
- Ambush your opponent with heavily efficient weapons.
- Consider pairing the Resurrection, so that your opponent won't get extra kills.
- Do not kill yourself, thus losing 1 kill and 50 points, as a penalty.
- You can hide in the chandelier on the ceiling in the middle of the map since your opponent is not likely to look there
- It is the 2nd map to feature portals, the first one being Area 52 Labs.
- The ice statues take the form of the Knight Golem, from the Castle level from Crossed World.
- This map has no recommended items or weapons.
- In the 12.0.0 update, the several portraits were added in the map.
- This map is probably based of Elsa's Ice Castle from the movie Frozen.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Ice Palace Ice Palace).