|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ice Paws is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 Christmas update.
This weapon was a limited trader's van item and could only be bought in the period of 14 days.
It's appearance is somewhat based off of the Power Fists.It is themed towards the Christmas invasion period along with some other 'ice' weapons that look alike e.g Yetti Spirit or Necklace of the Ice King.
- Keep a small distance away from the opponent for this has an outstanding range for a melee weapon.
- Useful for discouraging enemies from fleeing due to its slowing ability.
- Use its mobility to your advantage since its ability for you to escape is at its prime.
- Use this when your cornered due to its range.
- It has a high attack speed, damage, and slow down attribute. Use it to your advantage against area damage melee users.
- Use a one shot weapon (preferably a heavy like the Big Buddy in short ranges or a sniper like the One Shot in long ranges) to kill the user before it kills you.
- Have a ranged weapon against its users if in non-melee combat.
- Ambush from behind to get a advantage in terms of health and armor.
- Use the Singular Grenade or the Eraser to prevent the user from advancing to you, and use a long range weapon to finish it off.
- The Sticky Candy is a lesser choice, but it still slows them down.
- The design is somewhat based off of the Power Fists.
- It is one of the most powerful melees in the game.