|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The large nozzle of this weapon is silver. It has a yellow back, a brown and silver handle and a large clip which exposes ammunition.
It has good-moderate damage, high fire rate, slightly above-average capacity, and an average mobility.
- You can ambush enemies at corners, catching them off-guard. They will be very close to you, allowing maximum damage and will almost guarantee a kill.
- This is the fare few weapons that are extremely worth your buck, even if it's effectiveness is heavily diminished due to a lack of upgrades.
- This weapon is very general-purpose, allowing you to fulfill a large multitude of roles due to its high damage, high rate of fire, and high magazine capacity.
- This weapon suffers a lot of accuracy loss at range. Close the gap before enemy snipers can pin you down and kill you with relative ease.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- This weapon is general purpose so you can use it in any situation, it has decent capabilities at mid-long ranges too.
- With sufficient training one can estimate where a sprayed bullet might go and direct the weapon as to it, this greatly minimizes the chances of wasted ammo and increases viability in long range matches.
- When cornered this weapon is excellent at killing a few players before being killed yourself.
- Play close range maps. For example; Pool Party. This weapon will be very useful.
- Be careful when crossing into an enemy-controlled territory. If the user catches you when you are unaware, you will likely be unable to escape or retaliate.
- If you must attack directly, attack with the support of teammates, but fan out, as if you group together, the high rate of fire can shred you all.
- This weapon lacks a scope, making it difficult to fight at long ranges. Use this advantage to pick off the user from a distance and back off if you have to.
Pack a secondary weapon to take out such users and save ammunition for tougher opponents. Due to this weapon having a low mobility, bring a high mobility weapon. Also, because it cannot hit as well in long ranges, bring a good sniper weapon.
- This is based on the Machine Gun from Quake 3 Arena.
- This and the Icicle Minigun Up2 are the only minigun-type weapons that have a mobility of 120.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon has been given a combat level of 9 and an efficiency of 19. However, this weapon's ammo capacity has been nerfed back to 50 along with its predecessors.
- The previous owners of this weapon actually got the buffed version, with an efficiency of 27 and a combat level of 13.