The Inevitability has a pink, white and gold design, with a crown above the trigger surrounded with white and topped with gold and pink. A pink banner with a white Queen chess piece is seen hanging behind a gold, short and thick barrel. The trigger functions similarly to the Sunrise's, Flag Keeper's, and the Law Enforcer's, due to the fact that they're all lever action rifles.
It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a average capacity, and a slow mobility. This weapon is 1 shot anywhere in close to medium range but a 2 shot in long range.
- Use it up to medium ranges due to it having no scope.
- It has high damage, so it is good for taking out players. Though, it's always better to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- Despite being a sniper, this weapon‘s bullets can only travel a limited distance identically to a shotgun.
- It does not have a scope so pick off user at the medium distance, however skilled players can kill you in short to medium range.
- Jump around the player or rocket jump if someone go to you with this weapon. This can help you a chance to kill that player.
- It is almost guaranteed one headshot kill , so beware of the sniper.
- You can use a one-shot kill scoped sniper weapon (which at best can easily outclass this weapon) to finish this weapon.
- It is an effective fast firing Sniper weapon for those who want a high DPS loadout.
- Equip a strong Primary or Backup weapon for close engagements however, as well as another longer ranged Primary or Special to kill players outside of this weapons’ range.
|“||Inevitable like the cool content in the next update!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- This is one of the few snipers that aren't very suitable or always suitable for long range because of the fact that it has no scope.