The Inevitability is a Sniper introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Chess Season Battle Pass.
The Inevitability has a pink, white and gold design, with a crown above the trigger surrounded with white and topped with gold and pink. A pink banner with a white Queen chess piece is seen hanging behind a gold, short and thick barrel. The trigger functions similarly to the Sunrise's, Flag Keeper's, and the Law Enforcer's, due to the fact that they're all lever action rifles.
- This is one of the few snipers that aren't very suitable or always suitable for long range because of the fact that it has no scope.
- Use it up to medium ranges due to it having no scope.
- It has high damage, so it is good for taking out players. Though, it's always better to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- It does not have a scope so pick off user at the long distance, however skilled players can kill you in long range.
- Jump around the player or rocket jump if someone go to you with this weapon. This can help you a chance to kill that player.
- It can one heashot kill with 100% chance, so beware of its user.
- You can use a one-shot kill scoped sniper weapon (which at best can easily outclass this weapon) to finish this weapon.
It is an effective fast firing Sniper weapon for those who want a high DPS loadout. Equip a strong Primary or Backup weapon for close engagements however.
- This is one of the few non-bow sniper weapons to not have a scope.