The Infected Truck Driver is the boss in the map Bridge of the Pixelated World. It was added in the 11.0.0 update in Pixel Gun 3D. It was added in Raid as a normal enemy in the 16.2.0 update in Pixel Gun 3D.
It has a dark green, muscular and asymmetrical build, as its right arm and left leg has gained more mass due to the infection, as well as it's right eye being more larger than its left eye. It also has a small, pear-shaped head, with part of its brain exposed. It has a large underbite that has white uneven teeth jutting out of it.
It wears a white tattered shirt with a yellow collar or necklace, ripped pair of jeans with a black belt and silver buckle, and one shoe on its right foot and its left one has grown significantly. It also appears to be wearing a large, black glove.
It will slowly walk towards the player, then proceeds to lob explosive tires as an attack, doing a (relatively) high 6 damage. Each tire it throws also has a moderate amount of area damage. It is also capable of climbing the "cables" at the sides of the Bridge up to a certain point (which is shown at the very bottom photo).
After you have defeated the monster it will lie down and disappear. Upon its death it will drop the Army Rifle, a primary weapon which you will pick up to end the level and continue to the next level.
- The boss replaces the Armored Stalker as the boss for the Bridge level.
- It is one of only two Bosses capable of climbing almost all the terrain in its area, the other being the Pharoh Golem. The Zombie Flying Pig Boss that does not actually climb over said terrain, but rather flies over it.
- The boss is based on the stereotypical truck driver.
- This boss resembles the Charger from Left 4 Dead.
- It is half a boss, as it is a boss in Campaign, but a normal monster in Raid
- Aim for the head with any gun you feel comfortable with.
- You could try Rocket Jump (PG3D) or parkouring on top of the cars and other vehicles, that way you could just chip away the boss' health from afar.
- In lower levels, try dodging and moving since this boss can throw projectiles at you that deal area damage.
- The boss needs to be at a specific place to hit you so either be right in front of him or really far with a sniper weapon and shoot him.
- Avoid the projectiles since they can be deadly.