The Infiltrator is a Backup weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
The weapon has a silver/orange frame, along with a black grip, straight magazine, a red iron sight, an orange 2x scope, and a laser sight.
It has decent damage, fast fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing to minimize damage.
- Avoid any enemy that is using a weapon at long range.
- Do not stay still while firing.
- Use the scope for higher accuracy.
- Aim at the head to deal more damage to the enemy player.
- It is a good weapon to soften up the enemy from long range to close range before engaging in close combat to finish them off.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Keep watch of your surroundings or you'll get ambushed.
Have a weapon that can engage enemies at long range.
- The coloration of the weapon is vaguely similar to the "Asiimov" skin from Valve's CS:GO.
- The Infiltrator Up1 seems to be based on the TEC-9 machine pistol, PP-91 KEDR, MAT-49 SMG, or the CZ-75 from CS:GO.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon received a combat level of 11, along with a slight buff.
- It is a reskined Pixel Gun (PG3D) with a mag and a sight on it.
- In the 14.1.2 update this weapon got severely powercrept.