|“||If we compare the suppressive fire of this UZI 2.0 and assault rifle, it'll be hard to say which one is more powerful. It has only been released for mass production in some Earth factories.||”|
—Infiltrator's description in the Gallery
The Infiltrator is a Backup weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
It is a white, orange and blacked colored backup weapon. It is most commonly used in close to medium range battles. It has decent damage, fast fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
The weapon has a silver/orange frame, along with a black grip, straight magazine, a red iron sight, an orange 2x scope, and a laser sight.
This weapon automatically shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. It possesses a 2x scope, which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing to minimize damage.
- Avoid any enemy that is using a weapon at long range.
- Do not stay still while firing.
- Use the scope for higher accuracy.
- Aim at the head to deal more damage to the enemy player.
- It is a good weapon to soften up the enemy from long range to close range before engaging in close combat to finish them off.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Keep watch of your surroundings or you'll get ambushed.
Have a weapon that can engage enemies at long range.
This weapon received a combat level of 11, along with a slight buff.
This weapon got severely power crept.
- The coloration of the weapon is vaguely similar to the "Asiimov" skin from Valve's CS:GO.
- The Infiltrator Up1 seems to be based on the TEC-9 machine pistol, PP-91 KEDR, MAT-49 SMG, or the CZ-75 from CS:GO.
- It is a reskinned Pixel Gun (PG3D) with a magazine and an optic sight on it.
- In the Clan Weapons update, a stronger version was released, the Neon Fighter.