The Injured Spitter is a ranged enemy introduced in the 10.0.0 update only found in the School map.
It seems to be a mummy, with no arms and only the face being revealed. It is the standard for all venomous enemies, a green mouth and eyes. The wrap around the mummy is white with a tint of gray.
It will silently creep into a clear line of sight, then spit a projectile at the player. The telltale sign for this creature making an attack is that it will rear back its head, and fling it forward and spit the looping poisonous projectile.
- The mob seems to be similar to the Creeper from Minecraft and a mummy combined.
- This enemy resembles the straight jacket/armless man seen in the Silent Hill films.
- This is similar to the Venom Spitter, Venom Nurse, and the Venom Soldier in terms of appearance, stats, behavior, and sound.
- They can be found as the escorts/support mobs for when you fight the boss in the 9th level of the 1st world in the campaign. Once the Rider spawns in, 4 of them also spawn wherever the Rider is.
- Stay far away from this enemy as its projectiles have travel time. The farther away you are from it, the easier it will be to strafe around the projectiles. You may also kill this enemy from a distance using snipers or weapons with scopes.