The Inventor's Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It appears as a reskin of the Space Rifle.
It is mostly a rustic brown overall. It is one of the only weapons with a 6x scope, the other being the Alien Sniper Rifle.
This weapon has good initial power, a good fire rate (For a Sniper), low ammo capacity and has surprisingly good mobility considering the fact that it's a Sniper.
- Attack from a medium/long range since it has a 6x scope.
- Always try to aim for the head to maximize damage.
- In regular matches, reload after killing somebody as the reload speed is rather quick.
- Use it like you would use any other sniper, always watch out. In PG3D, you would ideally want to keep moving to avoid revealing your location.
- Use a fast firing weapon such as the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Overpower them with an even more powerful sniper such as the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Go into close ranges as this weapon is a sniper. However, take note that skilled users can easily use this in close ranges. If you can get close enough, use a melee weapon to kill the user.
Use it with a good primary or an area damage weapon. A melee weapon should also prove to be very useful in close range combat situations.
|“||Sniper rifle, inspired by the arty-farty blueprint. Every mechanism inside works on steam. Steampunk is back in black, baby!||”|
—Weapon description in Gallery
- Despite being a reskin of its predecessor, the Space Rifle (PG3D), it does not have the wall-break attribute that the Space Rifle has.
- It is one of the very few weapons to have a 6x scope/zoom.