|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Inventor's Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It appears as a reskin of the Space Rifle.
It is mostly a rustic brown overall. It is one of the only weapons with a 6x scope, the other being the Alien Sniper Rifle.
This weapon has a good initial power, a good fire rate (For a Sniper), a low ammo capacity and has an average mobility.
- Attack from a medium/long range since it has a 6x scope.
- Always aim for the head and try to get headshots.
- In regular matches, reload after killing somebody.
- Use it like you would use any other sniper, always watch out. In PG3D, you would ideally want to keep moving to avoid revealing your location to reveal enemies.
- Use this similarly to the Future Sniper Rifle.
- Use a fast firing weapon such as the Secret Forces Rifle
- Overpower them with an even more powerful sniper such as the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Go into close ranges as this weapon is a sniper. However, take note that skilled users can easily use this in close ranges.
Use it with a good primary or an area damage weapon. A melee weapon should also prove to be very useful in close range combat situations.
- Despite being a reskin of its predecessor, the Space Rifle (PG3D), it does not have the wall-break attribute that the Space Rifle has.
- It is one of the very few weapons to have a 6x scope/zoom.