|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
It looks like a flamethrower made by the gods with a fire symbol on the nozzle of the gun with an unusual clip.
- Use this in extremely close range since it's a flamethrower.
- Do not use this in longer ranges, as your opponent won't get hit.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Due to its high mobility, you can use this as an offensive weapon.
- Pick off its users from long range, or at least a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- It is one of the 6 pirate weapons, the others being the Morgan's Arquebus, the Blackbeard's Pistols, the Sea Devil, the Silver's Musket and the Sparrow's Sabre.
- Oddly, the Big Buddy is also a pirate weapon, but it is not included in the Pirate weapons' event nor even considered as a pirate weapon currently.
- The name of this weapon could possibly refer to Caribbean pirates, or Jamaican pirates.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.