|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Ka-Boom! (PGW).
The Ka-Boom! is a Heavy weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
It takes the appearance of a green launcher with a flame lighter and dynamite sticks attached on the clip. There is a small unusable white aim near the dynamite that is currently ready for firing. There is also an unusable sight on top of the weapon. The clip is protected with a green metal shield with an imprinted skull.
- Spread the projectiles to lessen the chance of your targets dodging them.
- Can be used to easily eradicate melee weapon users.
- Constant rocket jumps helps you to dodge the live projectiles.
- Attack its users while he is reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Since this is a weapon categorized as a contact detonator, most weapons cannot hit the enemy player when directly hitting. The only kind of weapons that bypasses the contact detonator are wall-break weapons, so make sure to wield a wall break weapon.
Carry around a high-mobile weapon to easily traverse around a map.
- The dynamite that this weapon shoots out has the same properties as those of the Mines Launcher, but the time it takes to explode is significantly longer.
- The dynamites take 8 seconds to explode.
- This is the only weapon with an onomatopaeic name.
- This gun was also a fan made weapon.
- In the 16.6.0 update, this weapons fire rate is slightly decreased, but the damage is increased making this weapon a 3 shot kill. Same with the Sly avenger.