|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Ka-Boom! is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 3.9.1 update in Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Ka-Boom!.
It appears to be a green launcher with a flame lighter and dynamite sticks attached on the clip.
- Use it in close to medium range.
- Encounter lower armored players for easier killing and ammunition saving.
- It is a looping-shot weapon so hit against the ground near the opponent. Unlike in PG3D, it acts like the Mines Launcher from PG3D.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and shooting at the same time, especially when the opponent is using a weaker weapon, a non-really effective weapon or a weapon with slow fire rate (excluding certain area damage weapons).
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Aim for the head for easier killing and ammunition saving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.