|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Key is an event currency introduced in the 12.1.0 update.
They are three golden keys, along with a smaller sized, possibly a mini-toy Pixel Gun, that are chained all together into a silver chain. Sometimes, they appear as a single golden key.
- In Team Fight, Deathmatch, Flag Capture and Point Capture:
- 1st place in the winning team earns 3 key.
- 2nd place in the winning team earns 2 key.
- 3rd place in the winning team earns 2 key.
- 4th place in the winning team earns 1 key.
- 5th place in the winning team earns 1 key.
- In Block Crash:
- 1st place earns 2 keys.
- 2nd place earns 1 key.
- In Duel:
- The winner earns 2 keys.
- In Co-op Survival:
- 1st place earns 3 keys.
- 2nd place earns 2 keys.
- 3rd place earns 1 key.
- The unmentioned positions do not earn keys.
- Keys are not influenced with double rewards. For example, if a player became first place with a double reward, then the same player became first place with a normal one, they will earn 3 keys in both cases.
Keys can be bought from microtransactions.
- This is the 4th currency introduced into Pixel Gun 3D, the other 3 are , and , which was removed in the 12.5.0 update.
- Its only use is to open chests.
- This used to be bought with instead of microtransactions.
- However, in the 12.5.3 update, they are bought with microtransactions.
- It has been brought back in the 12.5.3 update for the Super Lottery event.