|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
King of the Hill is a medium sized map available in the 6.1.5 update.
It is an island surrounded by water that can damage a user and two small boats. As the name suggests, it has a hill. It is built on blocks, making it extremely rocky, causing the ability to get to the top of it difficult. The hill has four layers; the top being covered in snow, the following one consisting of rocks and small trees, the second to last one having grass, and the bottom layer mainly consisting of dirt and some rocks. On the top of the hill, there is a small and simple structure. The island also has four mountains near the hill.
- Circle all over the map, while killing players with efficient weapons. If somebody memorized your path, try to confuse them by doing it in a different way.
- Use highly mobile weapons, in order to be able to travel all around the map.
- Do not fall in the water, or else you will die.
- This map is probably an area with high altitude that got effected by the melting of the polar ice caps, as the mountains appear to be somewhat low.
- This map was originally a Team Fight map, but in the 9.2.3 update, it was removed from the mode.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (King of the Hill King of the Hill).