|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Knight's Axe is a Melee weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Chess Season Battle Pass.
It features a silver/green/yellow counterweight with a black shaft and a silver/yellow head with a green edge.
- This is a melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- Due to its area damage attribute, it is effective for keeping other melee users away from you.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- It is effective against groups of enemies, as well as other enemies in a line due to the weapon's ability to create additional explosions in front of the initial one.
- It doesn't have the fastest swing speed, meaning that timing swings when facing against enemies up close.
- This has a long attack range for a melee weapon, use that to take out area damage melee weapon users.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- Do not try to attack its users in a linear position, since the consecutive explosions will finish you off even in a medium distance.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- If attacked from behind, escape from the user while firing back at them.
- Keep jumping to minimize the damage taken when the user attacks.
- Flank around the user and attack from their sides.
Like any melee weapon, have a longer ranged weapon to deal with players at far ranges.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Consecutive Explosions attribute.