|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
Not to be confused with a similar map in Pixel Gun 3D: Emperor's Palace.
Kung Fu Village is a small map exclusively introduced to Pixel Gun World in the 3.7.0 update as a component of Part 2 in the Kung-Fu Update.
This seems to be a normal ancient Chinese village with grassy hills and trees, out of the map. A simple, dirt ground both in the interior and the exterior of the map as well. The Chinese buildings have green roofs with red doors, have light gray wall with orange details on the top of the walls. These buildings form the boundaries of a courtyard in the middle of the map, where there is a marketplace stocked with Chinese cosmetic merchandises, as well as a shrine in the middle.
- Use long range weapons in long range and close range weapons in close range.
- Place Turrets on the spawn of the other team.
- Use the Speed Potion, return your flag into your base, capture the enemy's flag and put it into your base. Also, repeat.
- When enemy players attempt to steal your flag, use efficient Heavy weapons like the Sea Devil.
- The architecture utilized in the buildings is based on the typical appearance of an East-Asian residence; sloped green rooves, wooden posts & lintels and parched walls.
- The map dons an Imperial China theme.
- It looks very similar to Emperor's Palace, a map exclusively introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- In the center of the map some PGW weapons can be seen in market stands.