|“||In the Wild West, only the sheriffs can use this weapon. Shoot one, get a chain effect on several opponents for free.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Lamp Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
Lamp Revolver is a Westen themed weapon that shoots out electro balls. It deals high damage wih decent fire rate, a decent capacity and decent mobility.
It has a wooden pistol grip with golden accents, a black trigger, a golden frame surrounding the lamp, a grey gas tube, a golden muzzle at the front.
This weapon shoots blue bullets that have a fast bullet travel time and medium range. These bullets have a chain shot attribute, which means that these particles can transfer damage from an affected opponent to a nearby opponent if there are many.
When reloading, the player takes out the gauge from the back of the weapon, then they put another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use similarly to the Electro-Blast Pistol.
- This weapon has a bullet travel time, so have good aim when using it, or use it in close-medium ranges.
- It has the Chain Damage attribute, so make sure to hit groups of enemies.
- The projectile impact makes it look like it has Area Damage instead, so use this to scare some players from rounding any corners.
- Take advantage of Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- If you can aim correctly, It will take one shot to kill a player.
- Try locking on weakened players, this weapon can easily take out players with low health.
- Move in unpredictable directions to disrupt the user’s aim.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Stay away from groups if you see the Chain Damage in effect. The farther you are, the lesser the chance you will be hit.
- Use area damage weapons against its users.
Equip anything with an Instant bullet travel time. An Ideal weapon type would be a sniper or a good primary to finish them off.
- Initial release.
- Initially upon release, it was originally named the Electro-Blast Pistol.
- However, since there was already a weapon called Electro-Blast Pistol it was renamed to the Lamp Revolver.